DBH Solutions is an African Infrastructure and Information Technology company primarily based in Nigeria, West Africa. We are industry leaders in providing quality standards based infrastructure and technology solutions to a wide range of sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Analyst Training Program
Job Status: Full Time
- Review the RFPs submitted from the client ensuring that it is progressed through the RFP life cycle.
- Ensure utilization of approved company vendors and OEMs, requesting costs if necessary to complete the RFP.
- Submit proposals within the required time frame, ensuring follow-up within 3 days of submission.
- Obtain feedback from projects for “lessons learned” to incorporate in future proposals.
- Obtain assistance from other departments (Engineering, Administration, Finance, etc.) as required to prepare the proposal.
- Clearly define the requirements and Scope of Work offered to the client and identifies any clarifications or exceptions to the client’s request.
- Prepare and review purchase orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, specifications and send copies to OEMs
- Placing orders with our OEMs, tracking and following up on progress through to delivery, respond to queries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for the RFP, liaise with Logistics to order required materials when necessary.
- Assist in project planning, budgeting of all projects assigned to you
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with Engineers on project progress as well as effectively lead the discussion
- Ensure project documents such as high level project plans, SOWs, Change Request Form are completed
- Identify the elements of project risks that are likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Develop or update project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and resourcing.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting and analyzing information from all lead engineers ensuring that the weekly report is sent out to the client in a timely manner
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site Engineer
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the company.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Monitor the disposition of all issued non-conformance reports.
- A University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics and Science (Minimum second class upper) M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Experience: 0-2 years.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD.
- High level of integrity
- Computer literacy, MS Office
- High observational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th November, 2017.