dbrownconsulting (DBC) is a training, consultancy and payroll outsourcing firm founded in Nigeria in April 2006 to cater to corporate clients with a taste for world class personalised services at highly competitive rates. We have trained over 3000 participants, raised billions of naira for clients using our financial models and helped clients concentrate on their core business by managing their entire payroll function.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Marketing Manager
- You will assume the leadership role and drive the firms marketing vision.
- You will work with teams across various divisions to ensure that our brand presence and outlook is consistent with our strategy of generating valuable content for our audiences.
- You will need to have experience managing a team of sales and marketing executives and creative teams to curate content and act as the evangelist for exceptional customer service with a keen eye for detail.
- You will exhibit analytics skills required to constantly monitor KPI’s and interpret trends and opportunities based on facts and figures. You should have a track record in effective B2B marketing with creativity and drive
- The ideal candidate will be capable of creating effective marketing strategies that assist the efforts of sales teams and generate additional leads.
- This candidate should be comfortable creating content to aid the sales teams and have an ability to evaluate a marketing campaign to guarantee the best outcome. Additionally, this candidate should have a good understanding of the goals of various salespeople and ultimately operate as a close business partner.
- A high-performing and experienced Sales & Marketing Professional with a strong focus on digital marketing, social media and brand strategy with experience managing SEO and Google Adwords.
- Conduct market research and provide sales teams with competitive intelligence
- Generate marketing resources and run campaigns to assist work of sales teams Identify target audiences and potential sales leads through marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate outcomes of marketing efforts through metrics and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in marketing or related field
- Strong creative, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply