DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
Job Title: Head of Membership and Programmes
- The Head of Membership and Programmes will be responsible for developing and implementing membership and training programs as well as the planning and execution of the Chamber’s membership growth and retention strategies.
- The successful candidate will be expected to source and secure sponsorship for the Chamber’s programmes and events.
- The Head of Membership and Programmes will also be responsible for identifying and assessing future and current training needs for the members of the Chamber and for developing and managing the Chamber’s training budget.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a similar role;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with requisite experience should send their applications and CV’s to [email protected]