DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation
- The primary responsibility of the Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation is to the lead the effective development and implementation of business strategy, products, channels and viable business plans as well as move the digital transformation strategy of the Group from conception to reality for continued growth and optimal profitability.
- The GED, Strategy & Digital Transformation will report to the Group Managing Director of the Company and oversee the Strategy & Digital Transformation and IT Unit.
The successful Candidate will:
- Plan, develop and implement business strategies, aligning them to the digital world for revenue growth and optimal profitability
- Lead the preparation, implementation and evaluation of business plans.
- Develop a strong Research and Development Unit that
- Maps the environment through research and market studies
- Research new ideas
- Carry out feasibility assessments
- Develop well thought-out products and services
- Provide consultative support to the strategic decision-making of the Board.
- Develop and maintain continuous improvement processes.
- Ensure the people impacts of digital transformation are well understood and effective change management plans and practices are in place and effectively implemented to enable the successful and sustainable delivery of the digital transformation.
- In conjunction with other stakeholders, develop a digital transformation strategy for the Group in the focus areas of innovation, process automation, distribution platforms and data analytics
- Drive and execute the digital transformation roadmap across the Group
- Monitor and evaluate operational effectiveness, and effect changes required for improvement.
- Obtain and review recommendations on identified customer requirements
- Evaluate new business opportunities for the business.
- A degree in business, accounting, technology or related fields.
- An MBA is desirable.
- Proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital agenda.
- Strong product and project management skills
- Hands-on experience with management reporting and experience with budget/reporting procedures and processes.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills and experience.
- Professional certification in any of accounting, insurance, project management, IT and similar certifications.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ work experience in business transformation, corporate planning and strategy development roles, five (5) of which must have been spent at senior management level, leading large scale business transformation.
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and information management
- Experience in the financial services industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with requisite experience should send their Applications and CurriculumVitae/Resumes to: [email protected]