De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Trade and Investment
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Search and implement export and import strategies.
- Manage the export and import activities.
- Evaluate and give professional advice and recommendation to the management in the aspect of foreign trade.
- Cordinate all the processes of clearing and documentation.
- Create a robust follow up calls and emailing of foreign partners.
- Planning and implementing best solutons for excellent trade and investment services to attract Foreign Direct investments.
- Engagein regular research and reading to stay appraised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets and general current events.
- Making informed financial recommendations and decisions.
- Extensive local knowledge, experience and network to strategically partner with foreignmultilateral firms.
- Support the strategic approach to business development through coordination of research on issues, clients, partners and competitors and market intelligence gathering.
- Manage the development ofnew and maintenance of existing client relationships through interactions with clients at a technical level during the business cylcle.
- Manage the identification, assessment and pursuit of new business opportunities, contributing to the analysis of our prospects for winning opportunities.
- Sourcing all our needed materials in the Diaspora.
Trade and Investment Project Management:
- For assigned portfolio projects, interface with clients and other project stakeholders to plan, implement, review and report on projects as needed and requested.
- Provide support to investment project work planning, budgeting, progress and financial reporting.
- Identify corporate risks and support implementation of risk mitigation/management measures.
- Provide technical input into the design, planning and delivery of investment projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years experience.
- Experience in sourcing, screening and appraising new investment opportunities.
- Experience with the entire investment process from origination to exit.
- Excellent financial modeling and structuring capabilities, communication and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and team player attitude, genuine interest in trade and investments in Africa and Diaspora.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] and in copy of: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 9th April, 2021.