De-Tastee Group is a leading Quick Service Restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers, and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event halls come with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De-Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience: Quick Service Restaurant (Fast Food Services); Tastee Pot (Outdoor Catering); Tastee Event (Hall Rentals); Tastee2U (Food Delivery Service); and Bunma Bakery (Bread and Cake Production). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Conducting marketing research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor budget
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a marketer
- He/she must be between age of 25- 35
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Familiarity with content management systems, web page analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
31st March, 2023.