Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Site Lifting Specialist
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 Weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Status: Sourcing
- Review Lifting Operations Plans for all critical lifting or handling operations on Site
- Participate in JSA of critical lifts and attends all critical lifting operations
- Provides expertise in day to day handling and lifting activities on site, which include: categorizing lifts, hazard identifications and risk assessment, technical review (lifting procedures and organizations),
- Assists the CPLO during assessment of personnel competence to carry out lifting of handling operations.
- Ensure that tool box talk is performed by all personnel at the beginning of each lifting operations.
- Performs technical inspection and evaluation of cranes and selects lifting equipment proposed for use on sites
- Prepare generic lift plans and carry out its periodic reviews.
- Develops a Site lifting and handling procedures / instructions and ensure its periodic review.
- Coach and mentor personnel involved in lifting and handling operations (crane operators & riggers, etc.) on site.
- Continually liaise with the CPLO to ensure that lifting and handling standards within .
- Ensures that all applicable Company Rules (e.g. CR EP HSE 043) regarding handling & lifting operations are well understood and applied by all personnel involved in lifting operations.
- Constantly liaise with Contract Site Rep in order to ensure that their lifting equipment and operations are in congruence with lifting and handling procedure
- Carry out periodic lifting audits in all supply vessels under
- Carryout a yearly assessments of all dedicated lifting equipment’s and justify their capacity utilization
- Develop a rigging loft procedure and ensure that the rigging loft is properly and adequately controlled
- Work in conjunction with the contractors lifting team on site to ensure that lifting equipment and lifting standards are respected in the day to day operations.
- Candidate should possess a Degree in Technical Engineering
- Minimum Experience: Fresh
- Gender: Does Not Matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Minimum Education: University
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2019.