Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job ID: R177549
Job Summary :
- Join us as a Senior Solutions Architect on our Professional Services team in Nigeria to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve:
- As a Senior Solutions Architect, with focus on VMware Virtualization and Dell EMC Storage, you will consult with external customers and develop integrated end-to-end IT solutions that support the customer’s strategic, operational and financial goals.
- You will translate the client’s business requirements into specific systems or applications for complex technology solutions.
- Serve as a technical specialist in the pre-sale qualification and collaborate with the project manager to develop technical and architectural design strategies
- Contribute to the development of strategies, policies and best practices through collaboration in team meetings
- Provide technical implementation expertise for assigned engagements to optimize results for the customer, maintaining awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations and ensuring operational excellence through quality closures as deemed necessary
- Stay updated on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of Dell technologies products through professional associations, trade journals and networking
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
- 5 to 8 years of related experience in a professional role
- VMware VCP-DCV Certification
- Solid writing skills and a proven ability to document processes
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of project management principles and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Dell Proven Professional Certification.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.