Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Solution Officer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full time
- Demonstrated competence in IFRSs and IPSAS (US GAAP is an advantage)
- Practical IFRS Experience including valuations and modelling e.g. IFRS 9, 16 and 17 modelling
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Experience in developing finance process and control framework
- Proficiency in PowerBI
- Digital fluency
- Strong Research Abilities
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- The ability to use financial reporting tools e.g. CaseWare is an advantage
- Experience in Financial Reporting (Consolidation and complex structures)
- Competence in SAP HANA, Microsoft ERPs (added advantage)
- Demonstrated competence in managing a team and working independently
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 4-5 years in Professional Services ( Big 4 is an advantage) or 6 – 8 years industry experience
- CITN/ACA/ACCA qualified
- CFA or CIMA( Added advantage)
The Impact You Will Make:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.