Posted on :
28 Jan, 2010
28 Jan, 2010
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, a Swiss Verein, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Deloitte is currently recruiting Graduate and Experienced personnels to be based in Nigeria
Opportunities in Financial Advisory
• Qualified Chartered Accountants (ACA & ACCA)
• Professionals with Experience in Advisory
Would you like to work in a dynamic, high caliber, fast-paced organization? Do you want to be part of a global team focusing on corporate finance and transaction advisory? Do you have a CFA qualification or are you writing the CFA exams? Would you like to work in an organization that offers great career opportunities, travel, personal development and training?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then you should be part of the winning team – Deloitte.
Our Financial Advisory practice provides world-class services to our diverse client base across West & Central Africa supporting them from pre-deal evaluation to post merger integration.
We are currently seeking to hire exceptional professionals and graduates who have a holistic approach to business issues and the ability to view problems from all angles.
To join our winning team, you must:
For graduate/associate analyst:
• Have the ability to see the bigger picture
• Have a first degree with minimum of second class upper
• Be 25 years or under (entry level graduates)
For experienced financial advisory professionals:
• Be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) or a qualified financial analyst (CFA) or hold a Masters degree in Finance
• Have a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in financial advisory services
• Have the ability to work without supervision
Akintola Williams Deloitte House, 235 Ikorodu Road, lIupeju, Lagos
Tel.: +234 1 271 7800 – 4, Fax: +234 1 271 7801, www.deloitte.com/ng.
If you think you’re the right candidate for Deloitte, send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]