Posted on :
26 Jan, 2010
26 Jan, 2010
At Deloitte, Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte.
Deloitte is recruiting a Finance Manager to take on key financial roles roles in the firm
The Finance Manager will work directly with the Director of Finance to analyze monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports in order to ensure financial information has been recorded correctly and applies accounting principles to analyze financial information and to prepare financial reports.
The responsibilities and duties of this position include but are not limited to:
• Performs complex financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations in the Cluster.
• Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, forecasting, analysis and coordination of finance matters.
• Leads the preparation and monitoring of budgets.
• Performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as revenue analysis, expenditure analysis and variance analysis.
• Collects and reviews financial data from various offices in the Cluster.
• Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and generates various financial reports, as required.
• Maintains appropriate financial and accounting records and documentation.
• Supports Director, Finance in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data, as requested.
• Identifies problems and works to resolve them as well as to prevent future problems.
• Remains familiar with Deloitte global returns and GreatSoft system.
• Performs additional duties as assigned reporting directly to the Director of Finance.
• The Finance Manager is to have a strong working knowledge of financial and accounting Systems and budgeting in a professional firm environment.
• A First Degree in Accounting or equivalent in Finance and related professional qualification is required.
• Candidates must have 10-15 years of experience with a background working within both professional firm and corporate systems.
• Candidates must have expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, GreatSoft, Oracle and other accounting systems/programs.
• The ability to meet tight deadlines and returns is essential.
Method of Application
To apply for these positions, please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] , stating the reference number of the position you applied for. Note that only applicants who are to be invited for interviews shall be notified.
Closing Date: 28th January, 2010.