Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Specialist (Fixed Term Contract)
Requisition code: NG148194SB
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
- The successful candidate will work with the cybersecurity team on a fixed term contract to ensure a smooth run of the cyber intelligence centre.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Perform security assessment and configuration services
- Investigate intrusion attempts and perform initial analysis to determine relevancy and urgency
- Create tickets for alerts that signal an incident and escalate to team lead for resolution
- Run vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports
- Manages and configures security monitoring tools
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
- Real-time monitoring of third-party security feeds, forums, and mailing lists to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the client
- Participate in daily and ad-hoc conference calls as well as compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks
- Document all activities during an incident, provide team lead with status updates and create a final incident report detailing the events and timeline of the incident.
Qualifications, Specifications & Experience Required
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng./Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cyber-security, or related field with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Not more than 30 years’ old
- 1 to 3 years work experience in any of the following areas vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, security operations, network monitoring, incident response, email security, security analytics and deployment or management of security tools such as SIEM, NAC, DAM, WAF, NGFW, UTM etc.
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, OSCP, CISM, CCNA Security, CCNA CyberOps etc.
- M.Sc in an Information Security is an added advantage
- Applicant must be willing to work an 8-hour shift (day, evening and night time shift)
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires follower-ship through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here