Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Specialist
Requisition code: 143055
Business Unit: Internal Services – Clients and Industries
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
Main Purpose of Job
To provide creative services and support to internal and external clients.
Your role as a Graphics Design Specialist:
- Your role as a Graphic Design Specialist will focus on the creation of visual concepts by using computer software, to project ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate clients. In addition, you will be required to develop overall layout and production design for the firm’s advertisements, brochures, flyers, newsletters, corporate communications and corporate identity.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and provide staff support for all marketing communications and presentation materials, including brochures and literature, newsletters, direct mail pieces and any other materials
- Manage creative and brand assets for the firm
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Deliver creative design solutions across multiple platforms from conception to completion
- Liaise with suppliers and printers to manage all aspects of production, ensuring quality and designs conform to brand guidelines
- Maintain necessary files and records to coordinate and monitor the firm’s creative and marketing needs and activities
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media and develop interactive designs
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Fine Arts, Designs or any related courses (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit) with at least 2+ years’ cognate experience in a similar position.
- Previous professional services firm experience will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies Required
- Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Strategic direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Talent development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of design programs such as Adobe InDesign, After Effect, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative mind set
- Maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to manage and execute projects
- Ability to work towards meeting deadlines
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply