WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970’s when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subcontract Administrator
- Prepares recommended source lists of qualified subcontractors, drawing upon their past performance experience.
- Prepares Invitation to Tender form and verifies accuracy and completeness of proposal packages. Interfaces with affected groups to clarify and ensure that all necessary data has been included.
- tracking records. May establish new formats for tracking tailored to the assigned contracts.
- Maintains and updates subcontractors’ files to include records of payment.
- Performs subcontract closeout actions, completes file documentation, and forwards subcontract files to storage. Ensures retention of hard copy of reports and claims for the period specified in the prime contract.
- Serves as liaison between subcontractor and Procurement Department personnel.
- Completes other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Receives subcontractors’ responses to requests for proposals, determines each subcontractor’s ability to meet Company and project requirements, and negotiates the terms and conditions. Prepares and issues contracts commensurate with delegated procurement authority.
- Prepares subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flowdown requirements from the prime contract. Ensures that terms and conditions will be appropriate.
- Prepares reports and contractual correspondence for project management and client. Maintains accurate
- BA/BS or equivalent of 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Additionally, 2 to 4 years of experience with typical procurement activities including subcontracting and computer literacy, is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 19th February, 2018.