Posted on :
24 Jun, 2011
24 Jun, 2011
Nigeria LNG Limited is jointly owned by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, It was incorporated as a limited liability company on May to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas LNG and Natural Gas Liquids NGLs for export. We are constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of our company.
JOB TITLE: DENTAL THERAPIST
REF: CMO /2011/002
The appointee will be required to provide standard/ cost effective and modern health care delivery system that ensures safe clinical and preventive dental practice.
The duties will include/ but are not limited to the following:
• Perform preventive care and therapy for oral health problems
• Provide periodontal care and therapy
• Ensure quality assurance of dental instruments and equipment
• Conduct health education in oral hygiene and nutrition and organize school/community dental health educational programs
• Prepare monthly dental therapy statistics
The right candidate should:
• Possess a Higher National Diploma in Dental Therapy obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit
• Be registered with the Dental Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (DTRBN) and possess a valid license
• Have a minimum of five (5) years post graduate working experience
• Maintain high professional standards/ discipline and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external parties
• Be a good team player with ability to work in a multi – cultural environment
• Possess good command of spoken and written English language with excellent interpersonal skills
• Not be more than 35 years old
Method of Application
All interested applicants should visit CLICK HERE to visit nigerialng application portal. For new users, click on the ”Unregistered User” to fill in your personal detail before applying. All registered users should click on the link “Registered user“, fill in their user name and password before applying.