Posted on :
15 Jul, 2009
15 Jul, 2009
Desktop/Server Support Analyst
– Respond to assigned tickets via helpdesk ticketing system
– Installation and support of computer hardware (desktops/laptops, peripherals) and MS Office Suite and
other Business applications
– Installation of Windows 2003/2008 servers Operating System as well as specialized services such as
Printing, Exchange (email), SMS and authentication services
– Installation and administration of LAN and WAN devices like switches and routers
– Serve as technical resource to relevant project teams
Required Qualifications: B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or Numerate Science with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division plus relevant Microsoft, Cisco and ITIL certifications.
– Knowledge of Windows 2003/2008/XP and Unix/Linux platforms.
– Knowledge of HP/Compaq servers.
– Understanding of networking devices.
– Proficiency in Microsoft SQL and Oracle Database environments.
– Working Knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
– Good analytical and project management skills.
– Should be a self-starter and strong in oral and written communication.
Experience Maximum of two (2) years post NYSC relevant experience.
Job Type: Full Time (Regular)
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Location: Lagos
Effective Job Opening Date: 7/13/2009
Job Closing Date: 7/27/2009