Development Exchange Centre (DEC) is a Non-Government, not for profit organization with a mandate to support rural and urban women to improve living conditions. This is pursued through the provision of social and micro-finance services for socio-economic empowerment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Job Location: Bauchi
- DEC is currently seeking an experienced, professional Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to oversee all operations, functions, and activities within the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have the skills and confidence needed to be the face of the organization, shouldering the responsibility of providing organization-wide strategic direction and implementing a progressive vision for the future.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to convey a vision of DECs strategic future to staff, board, partners and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to non-profit sector.
- Skills to collaborate with motivate board members and other partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interface and engage diverse partners and donors groups.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration, Social Work, Psychology or related area with requisite experience in administrating an organization or division involved in human related services.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in administration of non-profit or public service agency
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
- Strong organization abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and a personal statement on the position applied for to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2019.
Note: Women are encouraged to apply and applicants will be treated with equal opportunity to all.