Diageo Nigeria is now recruiting for a Brand Manager, Malta Guinness who will be reporting to Marketing Manager Malta Guinness
- To champion & drive brand growth in volume and equity by leveraging understanding of consumer attitudes, motivations and trends
Context & Dimensions:
Guinness Nigeria is a focused business unit that delivers significant volume and profit to Diageo (parent company).
- Advertising/Research agencies.
- Sales Team
- Consumer planning
- Purchasing & Logistics teams.
- Finance team
- Other brand teams
- Africa marketing team
- Achievement of agreed Brand Health and profitability targets
- Input into development of World class GAME Plan for brand
- Regular review of plan, with corrective action agreed as needed.
- Effective M&E to select and learn from activities proposed. Evaluation plans agreed with key stakeholders.
- Development of great ATL communication, working with local and regional agencies.
- Ensure development of effective and efficient BTL work in line with Activity Goals.
- Competitive/market reviews with recommended actions
- Excellence in Project Management: Time, cost and quality
- Achievement of Be the Best Development Plan for self and Brand Support Manager.
- Achievement of Brand Health Targets
- Achievement of Brand Volume targets
- High quality GAME plans, and activity plans (ATL/BTL/Media)
- Projects delivered to time, cost and quality
Qualification & Experience
- 4 – 6 years consumer and/ or customer marketing experience including:
- Development of brand plans
- Development and execution of media/advertising strategy
- Development and execution of BTL marketing programmes.
- Budget management and responsibility
- Cross-functional project management (strong sales/commercial liaison and teamwork).
- Uses analytical skill to explore options and identify optimal growth drivers.
- Able to develop and assess Insights and translate them into growth strategies
- Works proactively to get the best out of teams
- Balances consumer, commercial and practical angles to form judgment.
- Ensures compliance with DMC.
- Increasingly able to recognise and evaluate a creative idea.
- Understanding of budgeting, pricing, cost management and bottom line.
- Draws clear recommendations from Brand health tracking.
- Great cross-functional working and understands Sales priorities.
- Delivers projects to time, cost and quality. Alerts Line Manager to issues and recommends solution.
- Complies fully with DMC and company processes.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
To apply online click on the link below. Click ‘Search & Apply’; Select ‘Search Openings’ and enter the reference number 21758BR in the keyword field.
Click here to apply online