Dido Studios and Photo Marketing is a photo-tainment service company that brings world-class photo-tainment with a social media twist. We combine premium photographic activations and experiential marketing solutions with cutting-edge technology and personalized attention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager will be mainly responsible for managing the operations aspects of PhotoGenic PhotoBooth Business.
- This will be a full-time job requiring between 40-50 hours of work/week (with availability also on Weekends)
- The job would require that you are available to travel (national and international) when required to do so and you can also work remotely (from home) one day in a work week.
Manage PhotoGenic Events from Operations StandPoint:
- Prepare accurate and detailed event expense reports to deliver high quality and exceptional customer experience
- Make plans for logistics of equipments to and from the event location.
- Manage all customizing and branding aspects of the client requirements working with client teams.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and vendors to ensure end to end delivery and activation
- Ensure pre-event readiness (especially equipment and logistics readiness)
- Ensure that event requirement translates correctly from the Marketing lead / Client and ensure people/technology readiness 48 hours ahead of the event.
- Ensure redundancy and backups are available for key equipment, processes, and people
- Assemble teams for event and in case of multiple events assemble multiple Ops Lead & Ops Associates for each events.
- As Ops Manager you are the lead of the Ops lead and all ops leads reports to you. You are expected to set good example by managing the teams to events and showcasing our products.
- Ensure the Ops lead send event report
- Ensure all equipments are returned intact and packaged safely back at the Office.
- Ensure that event photos are uploaded to dropbox before packing up.
- Ensure client deliverables was executed to client before end of event.
- Keep constant communication with Sr. Ops Manager and team
- Manage Inventory system for PhotoGenic PhotoBooth in office and online
- Make sure all equipments are in good working condition.
- Ensure all equipments are neatly and properly stored.
- Create a monthly maintenance schedule of cleaning and running maintenance on all our equipment and software
- The Ops Manager will be responsible for providing daily, weekly and monthly reports on the performance of the Operations team
- The Ops manager is also expected to provide reports on our equipment (technology and tools) heath.
Education and Experience Required
- At Least Polytechnic Degree complete (Bachelors preferred and gives an edge)
- Ops Manager is expected to have at least 2-4 years experience working in the client service or/and event industry.
- Ops Manager is expected to have at least 2 Year experience in activation planning or team organization with relevant people management skills.
- Knowledge of PC/Laptop (Data entry, word documents, excel and email management) is required
Key Traits and Soft Skills Required:
- Passion, Loyalty, and Integrity
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Smart, Hardworking, quick to learn and dedicated to attaining set objectives/goals
Skills Preferred and other requirement:
- At least 2 years of Professional Work experience on photography, lighting, software, setup, and troubleshooting is preferred and gives an edge
- Knowledge of social media management is preferred
- Experience with new business development (gives an edge)
- Experience with marketing and sales (gives an edge)
About the Interview Process:
- Interview Period: August
- Training Period: Sept (includes 2 weeks intense Operation Program)
- Evaluation Period: Oct
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only 2-3 candidates will be selected for training and evaluation period and hired full-time based on Evaluation performance.