Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent
Category: Customer Service
Job type: Full-Time
- Bachelor of Science Degree (2:2)
- Minimum Age: 24 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 25 Yrs.
- Minimum Age: 27 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 29 Yrs.
Competencies & Skills
Job Title: Restaurant and Catering Manager
Job type: Full-Time
- Restaurant Manager serves as a resourceful Officer, responsible for meeting all restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. S/he also ensures efficient restaurant operation; maintains high productivity of both human and products quality, and customer-service standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of the counters/supply & return.
- Duties: set the menu, make new specialties to be approved by CP before launching them and collate the cost.
- Prepare the garnish and set a design for every drink.
- Responsible for recommending of other products that can give the same taste for the drinks but with cheaper costs.
- Calculation of the drink cost and submission to CP and Control Department for review and discussion
- Carry out regular survey of the cost of product and drinks, and so on in the market as well as other restaurants and private guest houses.
- Managing the food and beverage provision for functions and events
- Supervising catering (food and beverage provisions) at functions and events.
- Planning menus in consultation with Chefs
- Liaise with the Human Resources Department on all HR related matters.
- Makes inventory twice a week and if possible once a week.
- Review the established recipes and propose to CP new recipes
- Work as sales official in the event the lunching is delayed.
- Manage the waiters and educate them on current trends and practices in the industry.
- Follow-up and supervise the decorations and furnishing of the restaurant areas.
- Manage irate customers in a professional manner.
- Liaise with the Counter Manager
- Any other supervisory services and other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Experience Required
- Culinary School Diploma or B.Sc. in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive food and wine knowledge.
Competences and Skills required:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Application Deadline 20th June, 2016.