Digital-Ad Planet is a leading digital solutions hub with the dynamic of seasoned, creative, deliberate, and result-oriented digitacentrics dedicated to delivering tailored digital enterprise & marketing solutions. As a culture, we approach projects as a strategic relationship with our customers, getting insights to our clients’ needs to channel effective technology tools, with proven capacities that deliver high and sustainable performance, guarantees sales growth, and make businesses succeed.
Since inception, our team has worked on a large range of tasks for Africa’s small and big companies. We strive to keep our work simple, but unique, with room for a little magic. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining current client relationships and identifying potential clients
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
A successful candidate should have various skills and qualifications including:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- Experience in selling Insurance, Advertisement Board/Space, Digital Service or Training will be an added advantage
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
- Females are strongly advised to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st January, 2021.