DigitalAdPlanet is a dynamic firm of seasoned professionals that focuses on human capacity and enterprise development. We help individuals to attain professionalism and businesses to achieve high sustainable performance. We deliver creative innovation and insights to our clients and help them improve their systems and processes. We are reputable for the development and delivery of innovative business solutions – we are committed to your SUCCESS.
At DigitalAdPlanet we approach projects with enthusiasm, a love of challenge, and a proven capacity to deliver results channelled by detailed research and the capable hands of our team desk. We place a great value on ethical business practices, social consciousness, and respect for others in all areas of life. The conduct of our business reflects these values.
Our own idea of rendering professional services is to grow with the client and be the best friend to call in the time of need. We take interest in the business standard of our clients and have been able to develop personalized services to suit the need of our selected clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development/ Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining current client relationships and identifying potential clients
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
A successful candidate should have various skills and qualifications including:
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- Proven sales experience in a related product or service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
- Females are strongly advised to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] and copy: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th January, 2021.