Digitalent HUB is an Enterprise Technology HUB, with primary focus of leveraging technology to build business and social impact solution, with the guarantee of maximizing the wealth of our stakeholders. We build community, platforms and products as well as provide digital solution for businesses. Its our ambition to offer young people platform to acquire new technology skills as well as partner young bright mind to build high impact social impact venture. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining brand consistency in designing logos, social media graphics, newsletters, ads, web pages, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand design requirements, preferences, and expectations in line with the brand design guidelines.
- Responsible and self-motivated for day-to-day creative projects, adhering to production and internal deadlines.
- Consistently come up with new ideas of relatable graphics to the consumer market.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Either an HND or B.Sc in Graphic Design, Fine Art, or any other relevant subject.
- 2 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a graphics artist, visual effects, video work or similar role.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and CorelDraw)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Capability to deliver brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
- Strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
N70,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
3rd February, 2023.