Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Business Development Manager
- Monitor effective implementation of international business development activities.
- Develop individual business plans for each country.
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Analyze business strategies and develop improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business.
- Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and developing strategic plans to enhance same.
- Design plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business.
- Train and provide guidance to staff members and business development issues.
- Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets.
- Analyze business and review future prospective for same.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all.
- Prepare and implement various capture methods for business development.
- Review competitor plans and effect of products and services in management.
- Maintain all communication with the Group Director.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
- 1st degree in Internal Relations, Business Management or a related field
- An advanced degree/ MSC is an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Ability to lead and mentor team members effectively
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
Job Title: Branding and Communication Executive
- Responsible for designing a consistent image across multiple channels that clients will become familiar with, from a unique logo to signage and how that translates across elements such as business cards, stationary, packaging, point of sale, media advertising and many other forms of marketing collateral.
Role and Task Complexities
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Conceive and implement visual design of concepts, guidelines and strategies on all projects.
- Utilize a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative the brief required and within a time frame.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Design unique and well-crafted concept that meet brands specification.
- Design and Revise content and presentations.
- Develop concepts for adverts.
- Lead multiple projects design from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Ensure all designs and visuals are consistent with the overall Product Brand.
- Carry out required research, collating information and imagery to help strengthen a creative asset and product design.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- First degree in Arts or Social Science
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- The person must also be able to present portfolio of works when called for the interview stage
Knowledge and Competences:
- Conceptualization and Designed Thinking
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Technical Skills Requirement:
- Web design knowledge is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (not more than 3 pages) along with their Cover Letter (of not more than 1 page) to: [email protected] with the title of position being applied for as the subject of the mail.