DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world. We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Reports to: The Area Manager
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with subject of the mail; “Medical Sales Representative – Lagos “