DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, most driven university graduate to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web/Creative Designer
Reports to: the Assistant Manager (Web &Graphics Design)
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites from layout to function.
- Work on a variety of briefs, including corporate identity, web and advertising banners, product packaging and point of sales materials (POSM) etc.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for online visual communication
- Learn to prepare creative drafts and present your idea
- Prompt delivery of creative jobs/tasks
- Work as part of a team with creative lead, agencies, communications manager and marketing director etc.
- B.Sc./HND in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 1-2years’ experience in web and graphic design.
- Strong understanding of cross-border compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-commerce applications.
- Analytical skills
- Willingness to learn on the job and ability to work as a team.
- Understanding of consumer insights and how it applies to better targeting and design communication guide.
Application Closing Date
30th, April 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged “Web/Creative Designer” to: [email protected]
Note: Only one Application would be accepted from each candidate.