Dmot Enterprises – Our client, a Manufacturing company located in Lagos with offices nationwide, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer / Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive the request for new manpower from different factories and process it for approval.
- After approval, do the needful to receive new resumes and short listing candidates for interviews, arrange the interview of shortlisted candidates with concerned Managers/HODs.
- Do necessary preparation like medical, Verification for new selected candidates.
- Preparation of offer letters for selected candidates and process it for approval /signing.
- Do proper induction of newly joined persons with specific induction plan, do needful to support new employers to get settled in the food system.
- Receive the resignation letters from staffs ,who are willing to leave the company , do proper exit of employee(s) as per company rules & regulations
- Work with different Managers and follow the Company rules & regulations, Company’s code of conduct.
- Receive the breach of discipline from different Managers about the persons , who are disobeying the Company policy , work with HR Manager and take necessary actions on such employees based on company rules & regulations
- Resolve the grievance of employees by working with HR Manger and concern Departmental Manager as per company policy.
- Cross check /Verify, daily/weekly -the attendance of employees for each month , work with HR Manager to process the payroll of employees.
- Receive the leave applications and process it by working with HR Manager & concern department Manger
- Do the working for leave allowance calculation on monthly basis
- Do the working with Departmental Manager for monthly performance money and best staff from each factory /department and do needful to process it to finance department
- HMO- Keep proper record of each employee.
- Resolve the basic contract staff issues by dealing with Labor contractor
- Daily, weekly basis ,take the round in all factories , communicate with departmental managers and understand if any HR related issues and resolve the issues as per company policy
- Work with HR Manager to communicate with Union members and develop the good work culture on shop floor
- Maintain all statutory compliance, e.g. pension, tax etc.
- Periodically conduct the assessment and training need analysis – conduct internal /External training.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification with 1-5 years experience
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Exceptional administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages(MS Excel, Word Powe Point)
N130,000 – N150,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.