DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Creator
Job Type: Full-time
- The Digital content creator at DO.II Designs will play a key role in shaping the digital content strategy, creating and delivering engaging content across DO.II’s digital channels to promote brand visibility and sales leads – from website, blog, email marketing, to social media channels and other promotional platforms.
- Content should include but must not be limited to daily showroom, factory and delivery activities, projects, interior design, and space styling.
- He/ she is to ensure DO.II’s digital presence supports and enhances the business offering, effectively delivers the brand message and tells its unique brand story.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Plan and create monthly calendars and campaigns to drive brand visibility, engagement and leads
- Identify, create and manage inspirational, informative and engaging content using a range of techniques across channels
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways to deliver digital content and keep up-to-dat with the latests digital marketing trends
- Create awareness and interest within our audience and stakeholder groups, driving traffic and engagement across platforms
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance of digital campaigns and activities using Google Analytics and other relevant tools
- Responsible for all digital campaigns and planning
- Prioritise and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of time and resources accordingly
- Contribute to and work with relevant teams and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital aspects of all marketing campaigns
- Attend brand sponsored events/ in-person and virtual events or meetings as required
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Minimum of HND / University Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or significant knowledge / experience working in a digital marketing role
- 2 – 3 years experience in a digital marketing and graphic design
Required Skill & Competence:
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and email marketing tools.
- Experience in photography and creating/ editing images using relevant tools such as Canva, Inshot, Photoshop and more.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics and the tools to manage and evaluate them, like Google Analytics and other relevant insight tools.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with other teams
- Able to deliver campaigns for a range of concurrent projects on-time.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and structure good work schedules.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.