DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Executive
- To oversee the information technology needs of the organization including coordinating software implementation and upgrades, determining IT budget and equipment needs, and ensuring adequate systems security for all departments
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, Manage and provide support for all business application systems
- Provide technical maintenance and usage support of business application systems
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Analyze, define and implement interfaces between business applications and to provide integrated solutions
- Provide additional functionality by using appropriate tools to enhance business applications for effectiveness.
- Implement security and encryption
- Administer active directory and E-mail systems through account creation, deletion and changes
- Install and test upgrades and patches
- Define and establish user needs and systems access
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required files and systems data are successfully backed up.
- Monitoring, reporting and Intranet/ Website management
- Maintain records on downtime of applications and database
Academic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any IT related course
- Higher Degree and certification is an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Must possess excellent knowledge of database development, design, and administration.
- Ability to test, debug and report design within the ERP system.
- Ability to process documentation of all ERP modules
- Excellent knowledge of windows server, active directory, and Microsoft exchange server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Strong time management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and other office productivity tools
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail