Doak Integrated Resources Limited is an agricultural company whose key business is sourcing and supply of agricultural products nationwide, agricultural consultant services, cultivation of agricultural raw materials, exportation of agricultural products and intensive animal farming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
- Coordinate all agricultural activities in the farm including financial and administrative activities.
- Sets budgets and production targets
- Records information such as production and farm management practices.
- Plans finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters.
- Coordinate the activities Poultry, Fishery and Mill.
- Review staff reports; provide advice report back to superior.
- The farm manager will have general knowledge of the different facets of Agriculture with specialization in either of the following; Animal(Poultry) Nutrition, Animal(Poultry) Production and Crop Farming and Management with at least 2 years’ experience in the agricultural sector.
- He/she will also have financial management capacity.
- Education Requirements: OND, HND or B.Sc in Agriculture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.