Co-creation Hub Nigeria – Our client, Doctoora is a healthcare infrastructure as a service company operating, an online marketplace for healthcare services and products. We provide healthcare professionals with fully serviced medical facilities on a pay-per-use basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Job Type: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
About the Role
We are currently looking for a full-time web developer, who can hit the ground running; to join the Doctoora team in improving our platform and adding new features.
An entrepreneurial, agile, self-confident and passion-driven individual, looking to improve healthcare delivery in Nigeria. Our Ideal candidate is a self starter, problem solver and an analytical and critical thinker who can work on their own initiative. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, forward thinking candidate with excellent communication skills. A product focused individual, who is able to engineer simple solutions to complex problems.
- We are a health-tech startup developing a digital platform to compliment our physical infrastructure.
- You are able to take responsibility and ownership of projects, working to tight deadlines.
- You have experience shipping high-quality code in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expertise in designing and implementing a high-volume transactional system.
- Adapt at translating business requirements into technical requirements and solutions;
- You should have an excellent grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- You will be expected to add to top-level ideas and craft development of our biggest projects, working with other companies and agencies to guide each project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 1-2 years of back and front end development
- Database and Backend development: 2 years (Required)
- Amazon web services: 1 year (Required)
- Team leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Front-end frameworks: Angular js / Vue / react js: 2 years (Optional, plus)
Required Tech Experience:
- Design and Development of web applications from scratch
- API development experience
- Software design patterns
- Establishing baselines for MVPs.
- Exposure to AWS
Required Soft Skills:
- Excellent grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects.
- Experience shipping high-quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to mentor junior developers
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Great communication skills, you work well with others to make the product better every day.
- Self critical and self aware
- Hardworking and goal oriented
- Team player
- Good product sense and exceptional attention to detail.
- Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design units to move the product forward.
Our organisation values diversity, as a team working across 2 continents we believe open communication is important as is our shared mission to transform healthcare delivery in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (explaining why you think the job should be yours and how you can add to the team dynamics) to: [email protected], [email protected]
Click here to apply