DODO is a creative agency that helps businesses stand out in the market. Through human-centered processes, we help brands build unique experiences for their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer (UX/UI)
- Front-end Developer who is able to combine design with programming. A creative thinker with experience and passion for user experience and user interface design.
- First-hand knowledge of user-centered design principles, and UX design practices and methodologies.
- Work with different team members to achieve pre-determined goals, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Develop, test and implement web UIs across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Strong sense of web design and the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility
- Implementation of web design principles to ensure that websites are well designed across multiple devices
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, working on how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design and develop rapid prototypes of HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply