Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee, Manage and prioritize all production processes, procedure and implement all production plans
- Evaluate each station of the production process to maintain optimum efficiency.
- Ensure and Enforce compliance and safety policies on the production floor to achieve all production objectives
- Ensures that production floors are kept clean.
- Identify all issues in team and provide continuous support to all members according to operating standards on everyday basis
- Monitors production output at different points during production process.
- Assign workers to their duty post, supervise effective working of production personnel and prepare effective production schedules.
- Inspect product for quality and accuracy.
- Coordinate with equipment and process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality
- Perform other related task as may be assigned
Competency & Skill Requirements
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sharp production focus with a drive for accurate results
- Exceptional negotiation and conflict resolution attributes
- Flexible to work long hours as required to meet project deadlines
- Able to sit, walk, move around for long hours at a time
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2023.