Dokadots is a start-up clothing brand that’s based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our products are primarily made from Ankara print fabric, designed and produced by an in-house design and manufacturing team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- The Production Manager to oversee the manufacturing of goods at its factory. This position requires the services of a qualified and experienced candidate.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing product and resource requirements
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are met
- Organise workflow to meet deadlines and specifications
- Ensure finished goods meet quality standards
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Hiring of production staff.
- Assign the workers(tailors, pattern designers, cutters, etc) to the different department according to their skills
- Provide training for staffs when required
- Submit, weekly and monthly reports on production
- Ensure that all the manufacturing targets are met
- Liaise between the management and the workers
- Garment and Pattern making skills are compulsory
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience in same or similar field
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft office & Microsoft Excel)
- Problem solving skills
- HND in Arts, Design and Fashion
- Factory is located on the mainland
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]