Domeo Resources International is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Sales Manager
Unit: Marketing Department
Reports to: Managing Director
- The main function of this job role is to secure and expand new pharmaceutical business and handle marketing coordination nationally.
- The Marketing & Sales Manager will manage the marketing of the pharmaceutical line of products nationally and ensure revenue target is met as at when due.
- Coordinate the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks to meet the business targets.
- Identify new customers and ensure lead generation
- Oversee the collation of market and industry business intelligence to support effective decision-making.
- Monitor changing market dynamics and advise management on adapting products to effectively meet these needs
- Analyse and identify deficiencies in existing marketing campaigns and develop practical solutions within the approved budget
- Develop and execute winning marketing campaigns that engage, educate, motivate and convert prospects to clients
- Track and analyse the performance of Marketing campaigns
- Ensure all marketing material is in line with the brand identity
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget and ensure judicious allocation of funds
- Develop strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Screen potential business deals by developing and/or analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities etc.
- Identify new business opportunities, participate in new business pitches and draft business proposals
- Expand and/or renew existing accounts
- Professionally manage workflow for all Marketing and Sales personnel nationally
- Build and maintain a relevant and profitable brand through various offline and online marketing channels
Qualifications / Experience
- A BSc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience with at least 2 years in a Marketing Managerial Position. Experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing is an added advantage.
Competencies / Skills:
- Good knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of market research and analysis
- Exceptional networking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences
- Good planning and time management skills
- Exceptional decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team at all levels
- Ability to balance strategic and operational issues
- Negotiating Skills
- Client management skills
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to work in a team with minimal or no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.