Domeo Resources International is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director (MD)
Reports To: Chairman
- The main function of this job role is to give strategic guidance and direction to the organisation, ensure that the company achieves its vision, mission, financial profitability and long-term goals.
- The MD must be a strategist with exceptional entrepreneurial acumen and able to steer the organisation in a profitable direction. He will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the Board of Directors.
- Provide strategic advice to the Board and Chairman in order to steer the company to present and future profitability
- Identify Pharmaceutical trendsetter ideas by researching cross-functional industries and related events, publications, and announcements
- Observe and monitor market forces and steer the organisation in the right direction accordingly
- Prepare and implement business plans to facilitate achievement of the organisation’s goals by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Control and oversee all business operations in a manner that motivates staff and drives optimum performance
- Assume all responsibilities for effectively leading an organisation including ensuring all administrative processes are in place (work plan, contract, budget, projections, etc.)
- Attend and actively participate in Management meetings, offering ideas, insights and recommendations on organisational policies, new businesses, client service and other topics that ultimately impact the overall quality of the organisation
- Screen potential business deals by developing and/or analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities etc.
- Identify new business opportunities and participate in new business pitches
- Close new business transactions; develop and negotiate contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain awareness of both the internal and external competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new pharmaceutical industry developments and standards.
- Maintain an extensive network of connections that can be tapped for new business outreach.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with Shareholders, Business Partners and Authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance and ensure targets are met as at when due
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure the company’s survival and growth
- Successfully run multiple client accounts simultaneously, including managing client expectations, and internal staffing to ensure client expectation is exceeded
- Expand and/or renew existing client accounts
- Develop strategic relationships with other organisations for relevant partnerships
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- A BSc in relevant field. Background in Pharmaceutical or Biological Sciences is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience with at least 2 years in a Managerial Position.
Competencies / Skills:
- Exceptional entrepreneurial acumen
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships and priorities.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Crisis Management skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Exceptional decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team at all levels
- Ability to balance strategic and operational issues
- Negotiating/influencing skills
- Client management skills.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to lead an organisation and work in teams with no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.