Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes where applicable.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Assist in facilitating HR processes of recruitment, staffing, grievances, performance evaluations etc and maintaining quality employees.
- Facilitate the administration of Human resources orientation, compensation and benefits.
- Facilitates the processing of employees’ monthly time-sheets for payroll.
- Maintain a filing and retrieval system for inter-related confidential files and records which include disciplinary actions and dismissals, grievance arbitration, medical test results, etc.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least two years’ experience in HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Micro-soft office suites (excel, word, power point, etc)
- Teamwork and Integrity
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Proven experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2019