Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail and hospitality is looking for ambitious and hardworking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager, Restaurant & Bar
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this position, the Manager will take a lead in forecasting, planning and controlling the production; sale of food and beverages for the restaurant and bar.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day restaurant and bar operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead restaurant & bar team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards and regulations
- Maintain an inventory of all food and liquor
- Prepare weekly work schedule for staff
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Manage team effectively to meet financial targets.
- B.SC or HND in culinary school and food service management related field or any relevant field of study.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years management experience obtained in a structured Food & Beverage outlet of a reputable organization.
- Proven food and beverage management experience (Restaurant and Bar Experience is a must-have).
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Customer-oriented and service-minded
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in M.S Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 18 March, 2021