Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Economist
Job Application Code: Agr001
Job Type: 3 Years Contract
Employment Type: Full-time
- A minimum of Post-graduate Degree in Agribusiness, Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution with at least 6 years’ experience in the agribusiness sector, particularly in commercial farm set-up.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Proficiency with computers, Awareness of industry trends, technology and developments, exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills is important.
- Ability to monitor production, and make policies to maximize productivity with minimum investment and maximum profit
- Ability to create and apply business concepts and problem-solving techniques to manage farms and agricultural resources.
- Ability to forecast market trends for farm products, keep a close check on the changing trends, predict the reason for such changes and improvise strategies according to the market’s demand.
- Ability to observe crops, prices, equipment, imports and exports, weather cycles, new methods of production and also health of farm animals.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.