Don max is a Performance Improvement consultancy specializing in helping its clients to develop and improve their operations. The company has been in existence for over eighteen years, with a track record that includes over 600 successful projects with several blue chip organisations in Nigeria and internationally. Many of these clients have used Rethink on multiple repeat projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- To attend all customers enquiries and sell competitive products.
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- To deal with customers via telephone, internet, e-mails and instant messaging.
- To offer sales advice on products to customer relationship.
- To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports. Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets. First line interactions with customers.
Requirements and Skills
- Experience developing social media strategic plans preferred.
- Experience implementing social media marketing strategies.
- Experience working with social media platforms with a focus on building brand awareness and online followings, creating demand for products/services and optimizing brand reputation through continuous communication to desired networks via social outlets including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others, and blogging.
- Proficiency with Hubspot, HootSuite, Google Analytics, TweetMyJobs preferred.
- Must possess familiarity with social marketing metrics and key performance indicators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- OND/NCE/HND/Degree and Masters in any field.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Job Title: HR Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks.
- You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
- Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
- Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- HND in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th May, 2018.