Dotts Media House is Africa’s leading digital marketing firm – using three arms – content, consulting and strategy – to create campaigns, movements & stories that inspire change and socio-economic development – helping our corporate, institutional and governance clients expand their reach across an increasingly progressive audience. We have led almost 8 years of impeccable digital marketing, public relations, influencer marketing, corporate communications, project management, crises / reputation management, and government relations experience. We have several national/global awards & recognitions for our work. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Buyer
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Media Planning Team.
- We are looking to fill the role for a Media Buyer.
- As a Media buyer, you will be responsible for the negotiation & booking of advertising space on television, radio, outdoor, print publications etc.
- With an understanding of marketing goals and target audience preferences,
- You must possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, critical thinking skills, while able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Propose & Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creatively executed & displayed appropriately according to client need
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
- Present plans/schedules/budgets to client for easy understanding
- Device methods of saving company’s overhead via media buying
- Manage client expectations, and timelines and monitor progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role
- At least 3 years of experience working at a media agency in Nigeria
- At least 3 years of experience in media buying, planning and research; experience in digital media is a plus
- Working knowledge of any media analytics software for planning & reporting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Possess Leadership & Management Skills
- Ability to handle deliverables and meet deadline without been supervised.
- Remuneration is competitive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.