Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The System Engineer is a professional that work on all related PAS communication with field Instrument will be responsible for technical / engineering support to the Site Execution team for PAS related activities.
- Coordinate with Engineering to understand the change requirements and managing that change up to final implementation in accordance with Project Procedures
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Ensuring Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BS / MS degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments
- 3 to 5 Years Experience in Oil and Gas servicing sectors.
- Performance tuning of application stacks viz. Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX and experience with monitoring systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2020.