Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited remains at the vanguard of residential and Commerical real estate development across major cities in Nigeria delivering reliable structures with qualified infrastructure, luxury apartments in high brow cities, and commercial real estate with good returns for our investor, who have over time become part of our success story. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Shall oversee the activities and inputs of all members of the project team.
- Shall oversee the activities of all project supervisors attached to our projects and ensure conformity with the company’s standard, work program, and cost management.
- Shall implement quality control team measures and DCP construction policy.
- The project manager shall conduct routine inspections with our external project consultant to enforce our construction standards and project designs in strict terms.
- Shall ensure that the project teams are up to speed with their responsibilities and are coordinating their affairs to guarantee expected successes as detailed in our construction policy documents and checklist.
- Prepare weekly, and monthly project work schedules in conjunction with all Project Supervisors of assigned projects.
- Shall be part of the staff recruitment processes for the project team
- Shall oversee the project planning, preparation, and execution.
- Must have additional Engineering qualification (M.Sc) and COREN & NSE certified
- Must have worked in a reputable consultant company under the mentorship and with at least 20 years of active experience
- Must have held a similar position at reputable construction companies or real estate firms for at least 5 years with verifiable projects and recommendations from an immediate past employer.
- Should have a specialty in structures and creative knowledge in finishings.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
28th December, 2022.