DreamWorks is a leading Sales and distribution of Computing, ICT, and Lifestyle products (Home & Office Electronic Appliances) with a presence across Nigeria and Abroad. We have huge successes in physical expansion strategically located in the heart of Lagos Mainland & Island and other Regional Offices outside Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- Source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- Play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly targets
- Plan, organize and strategize how to achieve set targets.
- Ensure set targets are met and surpassed.
- Daily, weekly and monthly track achievements in order to analyze the effectiveness of strategies put in place to achieve the set target.
- Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.).
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, or related field.
- 2 – 4 years or more relevant experience
- Experienced in Marketing Programs (Email, Social Media)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Using a variety of Software Packages; Such as Microsoft word, Outlook, Power-Point, Excel Word Processing, Copy Typing and Letter Writing.
- Expertise in Sell out Strategies of Electronic, Computing and Telephone Products
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes
- Analytical and critical thinker of Numbers
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Strong conceptual intelligence to perceive and conceive corporate goals
- Good communication skill – Ability to listen attentively, comprehend other people’s view as well as concisely express oneself without ambiguity
- Good sense of judgement.
- Excellent team player, confident and enthusiastic about work.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
28th February, 2023.