DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Supply Chain (ICT, Office and Home Appliances)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Group Head, Supply Chain (ICT, Office And Home Appliances) is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the products (computers, phones, accessories, home and office appliances as well as security equipment) throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Group Head, Supply Chain (ICT, Office And Home Appliances) is Expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience as a head, supply chainor Product management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 5 years of experience in a job in the computing and lifestyle market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and professional certificate
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th September, 2021.