Drig Corporation is an integrated energy and investment group. We manage and take interest in extensive network of crude reserves, petroleum products, gas pipelines, power, and storage terminals. We aim on investing in greenfield developments, assets management, and M&A either as a complete package or sole services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Supply & Logistics Operations Officer
- Promptly prepare cargo/charterer liability insurance declarations, and complete voyage reconciliations to identify loss/gain differences for each operation.
- Planning and preparing for multiple contract close-outs and an orderly transition of contract documentation to the trading unit.
- Monitor progress of vessels during voyages, review storage plans, and LOI’s to ship owners.
- Lead preparations and administration of all third-party contracts.
- Coordinate and lead administration and contracts during execution of the work, including contract change management, lien waivers, insurance and claims mitigation.
- Handle all aspects of customs exportation/importation where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is heavily preferred.
- Demonstrate multi-functional teamwork experience, communications and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of project management system is preferred but not required.
Job Title: Originator & Trade Operations Officer
- Develop, negotiate, and conclude crude and speciality products sales and purchase for upstream and downstream.
- Assess customer’s credit terms and availability.
- Negotiate payment terms, title transfers and all key contract items to achieve complete closure
- Manage overall trading positions, including physical and papers, guide traders positions direction.
- Network and maintain relationship with producers, refiners, traders and end users to keep abreast of market developments and opportunities.
- Manage the movement of crude export and products import by vessels, prepare and review contracts for cargo trades.
- Prepare demurrage claims, payment requisitions, credit, insurance, cargo invoices and variety of other back office duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering with 5 years of commercial experience, preferably trading and logistics in the Oil and Gas market.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to express and share views on physical market.
- Knowledge of refinery operations and sourcing requirements for optimization of oil and gas sale.
- Self-motivated with ability to leverage trading toolkits of business
Job Title: Commodity Trader
- Manage logistics, maximize recoveries and ensure operations are optimized to best commercial advantage while ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
- appoint third party providers, check freight calculations and arrange prompt payment within C/P.
- Ensure prompt invoicing, payment of cargos, monitor A/R and issue interest invoice when applicable.
- Enter trade details and market data into derivatives position database, ensure systems integrity and compliance on authorization with corporate risk policy.
- Implement derivative product transactions for diesel, fuel and natural gas price risk management programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Finance, or Economics minimum.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards. and safety precautions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply