Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Manager, Treasury
- Manages day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management.
- Allocates cash balances, maintains investment records, and prepares expense and earning forecasts.
- Ensures policies and procedures meet the organization’s objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
- Determines procurement of funds and monitors investments and collections. Typically reports to a Director.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager.
Job Title: Store Keeper Officer
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
Job Title: Security Manager
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel
- Track departmental safety record and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Fire and Safety Committe
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Monitor and follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property
- Develop and advise key personnel of emergency procedures.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning.
Job Title: Protocol/Transport Officer
- To direct and oversee the logistics activities of the transport function necessary for the provision of optimum transportation for all company requirements.
- To identify all company requirements and prepare logistical specifications of various road transport
- and air travel services required for the execution of company objectives. This will include
- establishment and maintenance of effective ICT systems to aid in electronic transactions with
- internal and external customers and service providers.
- To prepare specifications of outsourcing transport services including Air Travel and Ticketing
- Agency services, Car Hire services, Transfers and Taxi services, Safari services.
- To identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedures to be used in transport
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- CSOs are responsible for enhancing and improving physical security and, increasingly, IT security
- They must identify organizational protection goals and objectives, ensuring they’re consistent with their organizations’ strategic plans
- Part of a CSO’s job is to work with other executives to decide on the priority of security needs and then spend according to an organization’s financial constraints and directives
- CSOs also oversee a network of security directors, managers and staff and work with local, state and federal law enforcement and other security agencies.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]