DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria. It is a platform that makes it possible for anyone with a smartphone or tablet to receive quality and affordable healthcare. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled iOS developer (swift) to integrate new APIs and improve the current DRO Health iOS app.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the product & development teams to rapidly implement new designs, APIs and functionality into the iOS app, as well as contribute to the development of minor and major features for the iOS app.
- Integrating new designs and features
- Integrate new APIs
- Setting up and maintaining the iOS CI/CD
- Improving the current standards of the iOS app
- Fixing bugs when they arise
- Writing unit tests for old and new features
- Participate in QA testing for features
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Providing regular updates to key stakeholders at all levels, establishing strong relationships across the organization
- Ensuring consistent updates to tasks on our product management software
- Participating in Monday team meetings & daily slack standups
Experience And Skills Required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to code in Swift and can build custom UI components
- Must have fast internet
- Must have a Mac
- Must be able to use the Gitflow methodology for branching and releases
- Has experience in iOS CI/CD
- Has experience and knows how to write iOS Unit tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations and pressure
- Be able to clearly communicate any issues being faced
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent task estimation skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- The selected applicant will work in a very friendly and supporting environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
- 50% off all DRO Health services for family and friends
- Room for career progression
- Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st December, 2020.