Dropoff is a technological firm revolutionizing the way people go from point A, B through to Z. Established in 2018, Dropoff is in the vanguard of creating an entirely new people & technology hybrid movement network.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Do you see yourself as one who can take challenges?
- One who can make others see the situation from an angle they never even thought possible?
- Do you think yourself as one with a vibrant and charming personality, one who can “own” a product with a never-say-die attitude?
- If you are all these and more, we have a job for you!
This is what you will be engaged in:
- Representing the firm in professional and business functions when applicable
- Monitoring, advising and partnering with the client through the lifetime of the product.
- Generating and closing new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
- Setting up meetings with new and existing clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations guiding their deployment
- Conducting product presentations
- Proffering expert advice to clients and resolving all issues that have to do with service delivery (this you’d do in tandem with the client relationship manager)
Who is Eligible?
- This role is open to applicants who reside in Lagos only with a BSc/HND certificate.
- You must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales.
Skills for Success in this Role:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (you are a go-getter who never takes “no” for an answer, always finding a way to comback on the rebound)
- Excellent communication, active listening and presentation skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy individual with a pleasant personality
- A vibrant and positively persistent attitude
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Interactive work environment where your career and personal growth can be easily monitored
- Flexi work schedule (challenge yourself at your own pace but within a stipulated time frame).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] Please take time to name your CVs and use the Job Title (Sales Representative) as the subject title.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2019