Dukka is making it easier for individuals and small businesses to manage their finances better. We are building the operating system for commerce in emerging markets. At Dukka, we take pride in hiring the best people and getting out of their way so that they can make things happen. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The Head of Growth
- Do you have a growth mindset? Can you design strategies and see them through execution? Are you someone who’s filled with focus and energy? Do you thrive in a fast paced innovative environment? Then the role of Sales Analyst at Dukka Inc. might be right for you.
- What our team is building for emerging markets does not quite exist in the business landscape and this will be an opportunity for you to put your stamp on this great company.
- We are looking for a Sales Analyst who is self motivated to analyze, forecast, monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Besides members of the growth team, you will work closely with the CEO, product team, and operations team. Demonstrable experience in blitzscaling products and companies will set you apart.
What We Require of You:
- Hire, mentor and manage sales agents assigned to your territory.
- Exceed acquisition targets assigned to your territory.
- Defining key goals and metrics around growth success (and failure).
- Planning and implementing growth strategies..
- Commence, manage and grow our offline sales program and team.
- Conduct market research, coordinate feedback from merchants.
- Send report, analyze performance and make recommendations.
- Driving growth across our product offerings.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 10 years work experience.
- Experience. Proven track record of growing at least one product to significant scale before.
- Sales experience. Experience working in a target based role is compulsory.
- Analytical. You know how to think, track, analyze insights and make decisions based on quality data
- Doer. You’ll get things done on your own no matter the task.
- Self-motivated. You’ll work towards targets with minimal supervision.
- Motivational. You can coordinate and motivate a team
- Passion. You’re passionate about the digital economy, data, payments, small businesses, and/or financial systems
- A background in Fintech, SaaS, affiliate marketing, ecommerce or logistics is compulsory.
- We’re a startup. You should be comfortable taking an imperfect growth system and driving it all the way to full execution.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
31st May, 2023.